Skip to main content
Enable Google Authenticator 2FA
- Go to your account Settings - small cog icon at the top right of the main exchange page.
- Click Security in the tabbed menu.
- Under the Two Step Authentications (2FA) sub heading, click Enable 2FA App
- Choose the iOS or Android version of the app and install on your phone, if you haven't already done so.
- Click the Next button.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile app, or copy and paste the Secure private key, to create the entry on your mobile device.
- Enter the 6-digit code shown in the mobile app into the exchange window within the timer countdown and click Confirm
- Make a back-up of the recovery code that you are given, and check the box to confirm.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Click the OK button and optionally check the box for Terminate all session after 2FA is set up
- Click the link in the email that has just been sent to your exchange account email address, and your 2FA security will be confirmed.
- Next time you log in, you will need to enter the 2FA code to access your account.