1. Ensure your Google Authenticator is synced
Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This will set your date and time automatically based on your time zone.
To re-sync your Google Authenticator:
- Go to the main menu of the application
- Select Settings
- Select Time correction for codes'
- Select Sync now
iOS and Android
2. Restart your 2FA device
3. If you are already logged in, log out and back in again
5. Use a different browser or incognito mode
Note: After removing 2FA, withdrawal functions may be suspended for 24-48 hours.
If none of the above works, please contact support here.