1. Log into your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Withdraw].
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
3. Select the network.
Please choose the network carefully and make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds to. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
4. Enter the recipient address or select from your address book.
5. Enter a memo if required. Not all wallets require a memo, but if one is required, be sure to enter it here.
6. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you will receive. Click [Submit] to proceed.
8. You need to verify the transaction. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
Warning: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please make sure that the information is correct before you confirm the transaction.
9. After confirming the withdrawal request, please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed.