Mandala will support the Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-11-02 15:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FLOW will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-11-02 14:00 (UTC).
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-11-02 15:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of FLOW will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FLOW in their Mandala accounts.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FLOW once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.