Mandala will support the Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork.
- The Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Theta Network block height of 17,285,755, or approximately at 2022-09-29 02:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of THETA will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-09-29 01:00 (UTC).
- The trading of THETA will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Theta Network block height of 17,285,755. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding THETA in their Mandala accounts.
- The Theta Network (THETA) upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for THETA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Release v3.4.0
- Theta v3.4.0 Upgrade to Go Into Effect on September 28, Preparing for Metachain by Adding Wrapped THETA and Staking via Smart Contracts
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.