Mandala will support the Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade.
- The Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade will take place at the Tezos mainnet block height of 2,736,129, or approximately at 2022-09-23 22:55 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of XTZ will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-09-23 21:55 (UTC).
- The trading of XTZ will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade will take place at the Tezos mainnet block height of 2,736,129. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding XTZ in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for XTZ once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.