Mandala has been supporting the deposits and withdrawals of LUNC (Shuttle) via Ethereum network (ERC20) and Terra Classic network, as well as USTC (Shuttle) via BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum network (ERC20), Polygon network, and Terra Classic network. With the upcoming closure of the Shuttle Bridge, the following changes will be made:
- Deposits and withdrawals of LUNC (Shuttle) via Ethereum network (ERC20) and USTC (Shuttle) via BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum network (ERC20) and Polygon network will be suspended indefinitely from 2022-09-07 at 00:00 (UTC).
- Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your LUNC (Shuttle) and USTC (Shuttle) deposits to be fully processed before 2022-09-07 at 00:00 (UTC). LUNC (Shuttle) and USTC (Shuttle) deposits made after this time will not be credited to your account.
- Users will still be able to deposit and withdraw their LUNC and USTC tokens via the Terra Classic network.
- Spot trading for LUNC and USTC, will not be affected.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding LUNC (Shuttle) and USTC (Shuttle) in their Mandala accounts.
- Please note that withdrawals may take longer than usual to process when there is a large number of pending transactions.
For More Information:
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.