Mandala will support the Monero (XMR) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Monero (XMR) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Monero block height of 2,688,888, or approximately at 2022-08-13 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for XMR will be suspended approximately from 2022-08-13 14:00 (UTC).
- The trading of XMR will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Monero (XMR) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Monero block height of 2,688,888. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding XMR in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for XMR once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Monero Will Undergo a Network Upgrade on the 13th August, 2022
- Monero-Project-Fluorine Fermi v.0.18.0.0
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Mandala Exchange IOS App
Mandala Exchange Android App
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.