Mandala will support the Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade and hard fork.
The Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Qtum block height of 2,080,512, or approximately at 2022-07-31 20:40 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for QTUM will be suspended approximately from 2022-07-31 19:40 (UTC).
- The trading of QTUM will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Qtum block height of 2,080,512. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding QTUM in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for QTUM once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- 10 Days Until the Qtum Hard Fork
- Qtum Core v22.0 - Hard Fork - Taproot - Schnorr Signatures - Evmone - Improvements and Bug Fixes
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Mandala Exchange IOS App
Mandala Exchange Android App
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.