Mandala will support the REI Network (REI) upgrade and hard fork.
- The REI Network (REI) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the REI Network block height of 5,606,557, or approximately at 2022-07-13 12:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for REI will be suspended approximately from 2022-07-13 11:00 (UTC).
- The network upgrade and hard fork allows users to stake REI tokens to offset their gas fees. 10 million REI tokens will be released annually to reward node operators.
- The trading of REI will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The REI Network (REI) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the REI Network block height of 5,606,557. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding REI in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for REI once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.