Mandala will support the Shentu (CTK) network upgrade.
- The Shentu (CTK) network upgrade will take place at the block height of 8,705,500, or approximately at 2022-07-07 06:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of CTK will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-07-07 05:00 (UTC).
- The Shentu (CTK) network upgrade will modify the block rewards distributed to its insurance module to increase liquidity.
- The trading of CTK will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Shentu (CTK) network upgrade will take place at the block height of 8,705,500. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding CTK in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for CTK once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.