- At 2022-07-04 04:00 (UTC), Mandala will delist all existing RAMP spot trading pairs (RAMP/USDT, RAMP/BUSD, and RAMP/BTC) and cancel all pending RAMP spot trade orders.
- At 2022-07-04 04:30 (UTC), deposits and withdrawals of RAMP will be suspended. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your RAMP deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- At 2022-07-13 04:00 (UTC), trading will open for LEVER/USDT and LEVER/BUSD spot trading pairs.
- Binance cloud will recover all RAMP balances, and begin the distribution of LEVER to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 RAMP = 35 LEVER before spot trading for LEVER/USDT and LEVER/BUSD trading pairs are open.
- Mandala will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of LEVER will be opened.
- The ownership percentage of existing RAMP holders will not be diluted with the token swap, as there will be no minting of additional tokens.
- The maximum token supply of LEVER will be 35 billion, with the same token emission schedule as RAMP.
- New LEVER (ERC-20) contract address:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.