- The Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade will take place at the Tezos block height of 2,490,369, or approximately at 2022-06-27 23:27 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of XTZ will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-06-27 22:27 (UTC).
- The trading of XTZ will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Tezos (XTZ) network upgrade will take place at the Tezos block height of 2,490,369. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance cloud will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding XTZ in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for XTZ once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.