- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000, or approximately at 2022-06-29 10:43 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 2022-06-29 09:43 (UTC).
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will occur at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance cloud will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and ERC-20 tokens in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.