- The Komodo (KMD) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Komodo block height of 2,963,330, or approximately at 2022-06-24 13:37 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for KMD will be suspended approximately from 2022-06-24 12:37 (UTC).
- The trading of KMD will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Komodo (KMD) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Komodo block height of 2,963,330. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance cloud will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding KMD in their Binance accounts.
- The Komodo (KMD) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for KMD once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Thanks for your support!
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.