The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place approximately at 2022-06-16 12:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIRO will be suspended starting from 2022-06-16 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of FIRO will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place approximately at 2022-06-16 12:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance Cloud will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIRO in their Mandala accounts.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- Deposits and withdrawals for FIRO will open once Binance deems the upgraded network to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Firo will reduce its block time from 5 minutes to 2.5 minutes.
- There are no changes to Firo’s inflation rate and maximum supply.
- The allocation of FIRO block rewards will include a community fund after the network upgrade and hard fork.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.