Mandala will support the Klaytn (KLAY) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Klaytn (KLAY) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Klaytn block height of 119,750,400, or approximately at 2023-04-16 16:01 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of KLAY will be suspended approximately starting from 2023-04-16 15:00 (UTC).
- The trading of KLAY will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Klaytn (KLAY) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Klaytn block height of 119,750,400. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding KLAY in their Mandala accounts.
- The Klaytn (KLAY) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for KLAY once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.