Mandala will support the Terra Classic (LUNC) network upgrade, as per the community’s latest proposal.
- The Terra Classic (LUNC) network upgrade will take place at epoch 15,029, or approximately at 2023-01-14 04:50 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for LUNC, USTC and ANC via the Terra Classic (LUNC) network will be suspended approximately starting from 2023-01-14 03:50 (UTC).
- The network upgrade will take approximately three hours.
- The trading of LUNC, USTC and ANC will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Terra Classic (LUNC) network upgrade will take place at the epoch 15,029. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding LUNC, USTC and ANC in their Mandala accounts.
- Mandala will review and adjust the withdrawal fees for LUNC, USTC and ANC via the Terra Classic (LUNC) network in accordance with market conditions, where applicable.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for the Terra Classic (LUNC) network once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.